ALFI _ LONDON CONFERENCE
We welcome you to join us digitally at the ALFI London Conference 2020.
ALFI events stimulate peer interaction and this year is no different. Moving our physical events virtually is just another experience and a different way to transfer our knowledge to you.
• Benefit from numerous networking opportunities with top representatives all gathered in one place
• Use the opportunity to engage with the ALFI community representing the second largest investment fund domicile in the world
• Debate innovation in operations, product development and strategic issues which matter to your business
We make our virtual events easily accessible and enjoyable, as if you were in the room with us, by offering audience engagement, live panels and discussions. We also include social networking and interactive content into the experience.
Completely emerge yourself into the webinar world with us!
Conference attendance is free of charge for fund industry specialists and the registration is now open.
This year’s edition entitled “A new decade, a new industry?” will feature a plenary session composed of keynote speakers, our traditional CEO panel, a discussion on the future UK/EU relationship and its implications for the asset management sector, and a regulator perspective on future priorities and themes. We will end with four parallel workshops on:
1. How the Luxembourg ecosystem is transforming in support of the asset manager.
2. Product evolution in Luxembourg
3. Sustainable finance and impact investing
4. Real assets
Thinking of sponsoring? Please contact email@example.com