ALFI PE & RE
ALFI PE & RE
The annual meeting of the world’s leading alternative investments community
What can investors expect from alternative funds in post-pandemic economies in Europe and beyond? Is the outlook for private markets different from public markets and why?
Join private assets specialists when they meet in Luxembourg for the ALFI PE & RE Conference on 30 November 2021 and 1 December 2021 to discuss a range of topical PE & RE matters.
Up for discussion:
- Market developments and trends: post-pandemic outlook
- Luxembourg as a reliable hub for private equity and debt, infrastructure and real estate
- ESG: investing sustainably in alternative investment funds
- Shifting real estate demand following new work arrangements
- Maximising efficiency in administration and operations
- AIFMD review and other regulatory updates
- and much more
Don’t miss this annual get-together of leading professionals in the fields of private equity and debt funds, real estate and infrastructure vehicles. Be there to meet finance, compliance and operations experts, discuss an ever-changing business environment, operational considerations and industry best practices, and maximise your business opportunities
ALFI is looking forward to providing you with key insights into the current hot topics and the opportunity to network and socialise with peers.