ALFI _ PE&RE
Luxembourg – a hub where companies serve the European alternative fund market
If your focus is on private assets, you know that Luxembourg is the right place for your business: in Luxembourg, you can find the administration and operations teams that can react fast and show flexibility in unprecedented times. Because in Luxembourg the seamless cooperation of a multitude of local expert practitioners and service providers is tried and tested, the number of asset managers building new and innovative solutions on this solid foundation is ever-increasing. The Luxembourg “toolbox” solution can ensure the best outcome for deals in any market.
A traditional get-together of the world’s leading private equity and real estate fund professionals
The ALFI PE & RE Conference is a firm favourite with the who’s who in Alternatives in Luxembourg that attracts more than 600 CEOs, COOs, CFOs, product designers, service providers, and legal experts each year.
This year, it is scheduled for 1 and 2 December 2020 and designed as a virtual event, live-streaming to a global online audience.
First day (1 December 2020): private equity and private debt
Second day (2 December 2020): real estate and infrastructure
The conference will combine interviews, panel discussions and keynotes to cover the following topics:
- Sustainable investment in the alternative fund industry: data, benchmarking, reporting
- Luxembourg as a hub for private debt and equity
- Infrastructure and pledge fund solutions
- Opportunistic debt strategies
- How to achieve operational efficiency
- Regulatory update: CMU 2.0, AIFMD review, risk management
- Market trends and topics to watch: overview and outlook
A more detailed agenda will be revealed soon.