C4L CONFERENCE – DIGITAL FREIGHT PAPERS AND TRANSFORMATION OF SUPPLY CHAINS: QUO VADIS?
C4L Conference – Digital Freight Papers and Transformation of Supply Chains: Quo vadis?
Wednesday, November 16th 2022 – 15:00 – 17:30 – at Deloitte Luxembourg – 20 Bd de Kockelscheuer, L-1821 Luxembourg
Agenda of the day:
- Welcome Note: Christophe De Sutter, Leader Consumer & Energy and Ressources, Deloitte
- “The economic outlook and what Luxembourg expects” – Carlo Thelen, CEO of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
- Sustainability in Transport and Logistics – Sylvain Santrisse, Director, and Dany Demarcy, Senior Manager, Deloitte
- Digital Transformation in Transport and Logistics Survey – Malik Zeniti, Director, and Philippe Scholten, Logistics Development Advisor, C4L
- Keynote speech “The German Digital Delivery Note Project“ – Oliver Püthe, Lead Industrie Engagement, GS1 Germany & Stefanie Müller, Junior Manager Logistik + Supply Chain Management, GS1 Germany
- Practical Case: Introducing Digital Solutions – Stefano Capoferri, Head of Sales, and Danilo D’Aversa, General Manager, Gullivernet
- Update on advance in E-freight – Mathieu Weber, VP Digital Sales & Marketing, Cargolux Airlines