announcer: Chambre de Commerce
Chambre de Commerce – Brexit
PREPARE4BREXIT – GETTING READY FOR CHANGES
Together with the Luxembourg Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce and its Enterprise Europe Network are pleased to invite you to attend the webinar:
“Prepare4Brexit” : Getting ready for changes
which will take place on October 1, 2020 from 11:00 to 12:00.
This event is organised in the continuity of the “Prepare4Brexit” conference series launched in 2019 and is its first event taking place in digital form.
To register, please click on the following link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_kxwRLCDBT-KjXMI_4xM1yQ
This event aims to raise awareness about the far-reaching and automatic changes for businesses as of 1 January 2021 and respond in a concrete way to the major concerns of Luxembourg companies:
- What changes will inevitably take place on 1 January 2021?
- What happens if the UK and EU cannot agree on a framework for their future relations?
- What does this mean in concrete terms for my business?
For more information, we invite you to discover the programme:
11h00 – Welcome address
- Ms Cindy Tereba, Director International Affairs, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
11h05 – Opening addresses (video recorded)
- Mr Carlo Thelen, CEO / Director General, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
- H.E. Mr Jean Asselborn, Luxembourg Minister of Foreign and European Affairs
11h15 – Keynote speech: The UK’s departure from the EU Single Market and Customs Union: inevitable changes on 1st January 2021!
- Mr Stefaan de Rynck, Head of Unit, Deputy Head of the Task Force for Relations with the United Kingdom, European Commission
11h30 – Q&A
11h50 – Closing remarks and update on Luxembourg’s national perspectives on the coming changes
- Mr Frédéric Schwandt, Deputy Director European Affairs Directorate, Brexit Coordinator, Luxembourg Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs