VALUATIONS IN TIMES OF MARKET UNCERTAINTY
This event organised by the Market Practice & Operations Committee will address the following topics:
– Volatility in capital markets and implications for the funds industry and AIFMs from a valuation perspective
– Volatility in public markets vs volatility in private markets – discussion around difference in appreciation, approach, investment horizon, etc.
– Key valuation challenges given the context of volatility and inflation, including how to account for valuation risk, impact of F/X volatility on portfolio assets, etc.
– Valuation risk to AIFMs, GP, LPs, in Lux in this context – main challenges in fulfilling their duties, especially concerning the valuation function
– Liquidity issues and topics for LPs in this economic context (including LP concerns around GP-Led secondary fund restructuring /continuation funds)
– Other trending topics such as ESG integration into the GP / AIFM valuation (pricing, valuation of debt and equity)
– Armand Kantar – Kroll
– Alberto Facchinato – EQT
– Jerome Wittamer – Expon
– Hind El Gaidi – Astorg
– Guillaume Roch – Societe Generale Securities Services Luxembourg
This event is exclusive to LPEA Members
Location: Société Générale Luxembourg – Bâtiment Plaza – Access by 21 Rue d’Epernay.