Paperjam Financial Statements
Transfer Pricing actions to be taken before filing the annual financial statements of the year 2019
From february 2020, we have new transfer pricing guidelines for financial transactions.
Therefore companies falling in the scope of transfer pricing, before filing the annual financial statements, should reflect the application of the arm’s length principle in the relevant documents in accordance with the new guidance to avoid being challenged by the local tax authorities. In this context, the objective of this online training is to provide the measures to be taken in order to be in compliance with the new transfer pricing regulations.
– Understanding of the new transfer pricing requirements.
– Review of reasons for updating a transfer pricing documentation.
– Impact analysis of the application of new transfer pricing regulations.
– Pricing analysis of intra-group loans and cash-pooling (using practical cases).
– Conclusions and recommendations (using practical cases).
01:30pm START OF THE WEBINAR
02:00pm Q&A WITH THE AUDIENCE
This event is strictly reserved for Paperjam Club members and will be subject to verification. Think your company is a member? You can pick up your ticket and invite your colleagues to do the same.
Not a member yet? Ask for a discovery voucher by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .