1st “Future of Asset Servicing” Conference – Building an ASP community in Luxembourg – PWC Event
Luxembourg is one of the most renowned financial centres in Europe and the second largest fund domicile globally. It has a high density of asset servicing providers (ASPs) – including custodian-/ depositary banks, specialist fund administrators and corporate trust providers, third-party ManCos, and managed services providers – with a broad range of services and expertise. Irrespective of fund themes, asset classes, fund size, legal structure, etc., fund managers can be sure to find suitable asset servicing solutions with the required knowledge and set-up in Luxembourg.
Significant change is upon us all, driven by the changing demands of the fund managers (i.e. the clients of ASPs), as well as the drive for a more diversified range of solutions, technology adoption, relentless drive for efficiency, regulatory scrutiny, and a talent-/ capacity challenge.
In addition, digitalisation and automation, cloud and cybersecurity, collaboration and disintermediation, ESG and sustainable finance add to the key drivers of change in Luxembourg’s asset servicing industry and pose entirely new requirements to ASPs.
- What will the industry look like in 5 years? Will there be dramatic change in an even shorter timeframe?
- Are asset servicing providers ready to cope with these trends and challenges?
- Do they have a strategy to use those developments to their competitive advantage?
- What can authorities and industry bodies do to aid the asset servicing industry in coping with these major changes?
At PwC Luxembourg, we want to fire up the discussion with the local asset servicing community on all of these critical strategic questions. Even more so, we want to build a true ASP community in Luxembourg that will continue to exchange and to work together to sustain and expand the outstanding success the industry has had over recent years. We therefore invite asset servicing providers in Luxembourg to join the first-ever “Future of Asset Servicing” Conference.
What awaits you?
- Keynote speech on the ASP industry in Luxembourg in five years – what will it look like, and what are the drivers?
- Voices of your clients – what do asset managers expect from ASPs and how are those expectations changing?
- ESG – what are expectations of asset managers and what can ASPs do to help them?
- Panel discussion – the views of the local asset servicing CEOs
- Case studies on digitalisation, automation and transformation in the ASP industry
- Panel discussion on inter- and cross-industrial collaboration to solve upcoming challenges
- Dinner and networking