ManCo Day – PWC Event
Management Companies are key players of the Luxembourg financial sector. However, the geopolitical situation increases financial stability risks with an unprecedented impact on the market and disrupts strategies.
Resources, technology, sustainable finance … are some of the biggest challenges in the coming months or years.
More than ever, the Luxembourg management companies need to ask what changes these winds are bringing to build the Manco of tomorrow.
It is these topics, challenges and consequences that we want to examine in details during our dedicated event.
To date, the agenda is the following:
- Chairman’s introduction
Bertrand Jaboulay, PwC Luxembourg
- CSSF interview
Pascal Berchem, Chef de service – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF)
Interviewed by Olivier Carré, PwC Luxembourg
- Can technology truly solve the ManCo growth challenge?
Claire Gérault, Senior Vice President – Blackstone
Loic Guillermet, Conducting officer – IQEQ Fund Management
Bernard Pons, Managing Partner & Co-Founder – Pure Capital S.A.
Moderated by Benjamin Gauthier, PwC Luxembourg
- SFDR – from a regulatory burden to a business opportunity?
Moderated by Geoffroy Marcassoli, PwC Luxembourg
- CEO panel – Understand the challenge. Identify opportunities. Act for impact
Jeanne Duvoux, CEO – Amundi Luxembourg S.A
Xavier Parain, CEO – FundRock Management Company S.A.
Michael Derwael, Global Independent Risk Management Officer – MFS Investment Management
Moderated by Bertrand Jaboulay, PwC Luxembourg
- Upcoming evolution of the legal framework for Alternative Investment Funds and Tax updates
Sidonie Braud and Xavier Balthazar, PwC Luxembourg
- The global war on inflation and its implications for financial markets
Presented by Vincent Juvyns, Global Market Strategist – J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Chairman’s closing remarks
- … And more to come